Best restaurants for food allergies in San Diego?

puck

Earning My Ears
I’m going to be in San Diego for a few days before heading to Disneyland for the first time. Yay! I’m a WDW regular but have never seen Disneyland.

I need recommendations for places that are very good with food allergies in the Gaslamp district. I would like a higher end seafood place.

I do have a ressie for Napa Rose at Disneyland.

Also anything you’d like to share with a Disneyland newbie would be great. It doesn’t have to be about food. Thanks.

Ironsides and the Top of the Market @ The Fish Market should be able to accommodate. Pulpo is Mexican style seafood. Oscars (also Mexican) is known for their Puerto Nuevo lobster. All but Pulpo are outside of the Gaslamp district but are within walking distance from the Gaslamp District. I'm wary of recommending something inside the Gaslamp district as most are fair to poor and rely and onetime convention and visitor traffic. That said, there are some gems in the Gaslamp but not for seafood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter