Best restaurant for Easter brunch?

Has anyone done an Easter brunch at Disney? Which one is the best???
Easter is on Sunday and there are three Sunday-only brunches I can think of (in no particular order):
1.) House of Blues Gospel Brunch.

2.) California Grill - buffet for first course (includes sushi) & includes unlimited mimosas.
From Josh @ easywdw: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-california-grill-brunch-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

3.) Narcoossee's - bit more relaxing than CA Grill (no buffet) - includes Bloody Mary's & mimosa's.
Ditto: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-narcoossees-sunday-brunch-at-disneys-grand-floridian-resort/

Easter is on Sunday and there are three Sunday-only brunches I can think of (in no particular order):
1.) House of Blues Gospel Brunch.

2.) California Grill - buffet for first course (includes sushi) & includes unlimited mimosas.
From Josh @ easywdw: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-california-grill-brunch-at-disneys-contemporary-resort/

3.) Narcoossee's - bit more relaxing than CA Grill (no buffet) - includes Bloody Mary's & mimosa's.
Ditto: http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-narcoossees-sunday-brunch-at-disneys-grand-floridian-resort/

Hmm...none of these are the ones that I saw listed for Easter brunch...

Thank you for the link.

I think the list of restaurants are places that have brunch/buffets available 365-days a year.

Disney is suggesting these places will offer 'something special' for Easter.

I'm suggesting 'something special' may not be much more than these places already offer 365-days a year.

However, it is also common for these places to offer extended breakfast hours into the afternoon (when they typically close after 'typical' breakfast hours) for Christmas brunch, so makes sense to do the same for Easter.

Then we just come back to the 'calculus' that helps determine restaurant choices. The list from the link:

Boma - Animal Kingdom Lodge is the 'best-themed' at Disney. Worth a trip. But going resort-to-resort at Disney is cumbersome if using Disney transportation (buses). Folks must also enjoy the 'exotic' mild-curries.

Cape May - I like Goofy & he hosts one of the two 'better' American-style buffets (1900 Park Fare is the other). Walking distance to both Hollywood Studios & Epcot. If we staying along Boardwalk - I'd be playing volleyball with Goofy.

1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian is a charming stroll for some folks. (see: Cape May, but with Alice).

Captain's Grille - meh.

The Wave - we stay at Contemporary - meh. But you can walk into Magic Kingdom from here.

I still recommend CA Grill & Narcoossee's for Sunday brunch (if cost is part of your calculus).

FWIW, the Sunday before Christmas we are having brunch at CA Grill and we are having brunch at 1900 Park Fare on Christmas morning. My wife enjoys brunch, so I wanted her to enjoy CA Grill. And she wanted to have a 'fun' breakfast on Christmas. The location worked for us (since we stay at Contemporary). Rare that we enjoy even one brunch-per-vacation, but the schedule just worked out this way.

Thank you for the link.

I think the list of restaurants are places that have brunch/buffets available 365-days a year.

Disney is suggesting these places will offer 'something special' for Easter.

I'm suggesting 'something special' may not be much more than these places already offer 365-days a year.

However, it is also common for these places to offer extended breakfast hours into the afternoon (when they typically close after 'typical' breakfast hours) for Christmas brunch, so makes sense to do the same for Easter.

Then we just come back to the 'calculus' that helps determine restaurant choices. The list from the link:

Boma - Animal Kingdom Lodge is the 'best-themed' at Disney. Worth a trip. But going resort-to-resort at Disney is cumbersome if using Disney transportation (buses). Folks must also enjoy the 'exotic' mild-curries.

Cape May - I like Goofy & he hosts one of the two 'better' American-style buffets (1900 Park Fare is the other). Walking distance to both Hollywood Studios & Epcot. If we staying along Boardwalk - I'd be playing volleyball with Goofy.

1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian is a charming stroll for some folks. (see: Cape May, but with Alice).

Captain's Grille - meh.

The Wave - we stay at Contemporary - meh. But you can walk into Magic Kingdom from here.

I still recommend CA Grill & Narcoossee's for Sunday brunch (if cost is part of your calculus).

FWIW, the Sunday before Christmas we are having brunch at CA Grill and we are having brunch at 1900 Park Fare on Christmas morning. My wife enjoys brunch, so I wanted her to enjoy CA Grill. And she wanted to have a 'fun' breakfast on Christmas. The location worked for us (since we stay at Contemporary). Rare that we enjoy even one brunch-per-vacation, but the schedule just worked out this way.

Ok. This makes sense. So potentially nothing different other than extended hours.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter