Best Rate HYATT / MCO

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
we have decided to stay at the Airport hyatt hotel ,
since we will not arrive til late the night before our cruise
so off the pplane and in to bed sounds good to us

have checked around for the night of the tenth of october
check out the 11th... and 149.00 was best i could come up with will it serve me better if i call them and tell them i am cruising or is 149.00 the price

peter

:(
Wow, does seem that they have gone up in price. I booked a room for Sept.12,03 for 129.00. I did do a check on the web site, under, Special Offers, and came up with 144.00 for your date, but that's not much better than 149.00! Sorry about that!!

Do you have AAA? The price is $129 w/AAA. I would try calling, don't know that it will make much difference, but worth a phone call.

and i will get the flyer miles if i book threw my airline
so was just wondering.....

peter

Keep checking back. We booked the Hyatt at $83.00 but it was a very short time that it was on the site! Good Luck!

Someone on the board actually got the Hyatt thru priceline. You could try that route. I can't remember the price but it was way good!

Scratch
:smooth:

I got the airport Hyatt for $83.00 for our upcoming cruise. I booked the room thru the Hyatt website on 10/7/2002 for 8/15/2003. It was under their "Special Offers" section. Payment was due at the time of booking but my credit card was not charged until May of 2003. I think that there may be a limited number of rooms available at that price and you really have to book far in advance to get them.

I got the Hyatt on Hotwire for $52, ($64 including taxes). I then purchased the transfers from Disney and everything worked perfectly.

how do u know if it is the hyatt , besides the price any other things i should look for such as amenitys or stars

peter

I just checked Hotwire for your date and unfortunately, none of the hotels that came up look like the Hyatt. I tried a couple of other dates and didn't see the Hyatt on there either. When I was looking, the next best price was the $129 AAA price.

I don't know how long the offer lasts, but Hyatt has a promo through AAA right now. Depending on where you stay they have a special rate that includes a breakfast for two. Obviously, you have to be a member of AAA as well.

One we stay in frequently is at a $75 rate. I'm not sure about MCO or Port Canaveral.

Check out orbitz.com. When we booked the hyatt, i checked first on hyatt's website and on expedia and only got the $149 rate ($144 if we wanted it to be nonrefundable). On orbitz they had an orbitz super saver rate of $80. It does have to be paid in advance and is non-refundable but we already had our plane tickets leaving at the crack of dawn the next day so we figured we were as sure as we could be. Anyway, check it out!

Do you get to choose your actual hotel on hotwire or does it just give you something "near airport" like priceline? We wanted to stay at the hyatt so we could roll out of bed in the morning, check in and check our luggage, go back and shower and then head to the gate with a carry on to buy us a little extra "sleep" time :)

Lisa

I have gotten the Hyatt on Hotwire and the "trick" that I used was the Hyatt is a three star WITHOUT a shuttle icon. Can't gurantee it, but it seemed like a good bet and it was (60 a night!)

Thanks to all of the wonderful people on here I took a chance and booked 3 rooms (all at once) on Hotwire tonight. I got $60/nt at the airport Hyatt. I'm so happy!!!!

I figured if I had to shuttle to the Crown Plaza that would have been ok too. I can't tell you how pleased I am. Now if we end up taking a late flight it won't matter, everyone in our party will have a VERY convenient room.

Good luck if you Hotwire!

I also tried to 'jump on your bandwagon', but now all the MCO Airport 3 stars on Hotwire have shuttles symbols.

I think you broke the bank! so to speak.

But congratulations! I'm happy for you!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter