Best place at the "world" for pizza?

BC

DIS Veteran
We want to know what is the best place at WDW for pizza. We have been on a lowfat diet for months and have not had "real" pizza for a while. We decided to go for it while on vacation, but it has to be the best! Tell me what you think! Thanks!!

While not technically pizza, we love the 4 cheese flat bread at Mama Melrose. We have also gotten the pepperoni(without the peppers & onions) and it was the best pepperoni "pizza" Ive ever had. The pepperoni wasnt in the usual circles, but in thicker, long slices. It was so different and declicious!

We enjoy the flatbreads (or pizzas) at California Grill, Jiko, Wolfgang Puck Cafe and as CamColt said Mama Melrose.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Stay in your room, pick up the "yellow pages", and order from Giordano's...........they'll deliver to your room................

That's some of the best pizza I've had, and I grew up at the Jersey Shore with that GREAT Boardwalk Pizza....................

Giordano's is Chicago Style, but excellent, none the less..........

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I enjoyed the pizza at the Rainforest Cafe at AK. It's thin crust, if that makes a difference to you.

We really liked the Margherita pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express in DD. We hadn't eaten there in several years & were pleasantly surprised when we went there last week. The key lime pie for dessert was yummy, too! We have also had pizzas made "fresh to order" at Tubbi's in the Dolphin that were very good.

Tubbi's at the Dolphin is my favorite onsite pizza, but we often will venture over to the Crossroads just off property for Pizzeria Uno - Chicago style and outstanding. We don't have anything like it in Austin - and the one place that tries falls short in our book.

Stay away from the cheese pizza at Pop Century.....worst ever. The flatbreads from room service at AKL are to die for, especially the carmelized onion......ooohhhhh yeah!

I don't think any of the theme parks really have good pizza. Pizza Planet is probably the only place I would even get pizza at a park. It's ok there.

I agree that Wolfgang Puck has very good specialty pizza - the best I've had on property.

If you like deep dish, there's a Pizzeria Uno on Apopka Vineland, not too far from Downtown Disney.

On property--Boardwalk's take-out window.

Off property delivery--Flippers, Old Town on 192

Off property pick-up--Upper Crust, Celebration

If you are at all used to NY/NJ style pizza, no where on site will measure up and is usually tasteless. You'll have to follow the advice given above, grab the yellow pages and order it!

Love the flatbreads at Jiko! I'm taking notes about Giordano's....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter