Best mensroom in each park.

LOL! I used to be so proud of the fact that I had all my "favorite" bathrooms around the parks (mostly those that are off the beaten path, and are clean and functional). A few of my best ones have been made unavailable due to construction, but I will give you only one of my favorites in each park (but is it the best one? You will never know).

DHS - when you walk in, after security, but before the turnstiles, go to the extreme left and walk along the building. A bank of bathrooms, clean, but older (like, you actually have to flush these yourself!), and no one is there!

Epcot - Morocco, in World Showcase. Bonus - Future World, cross from Spaceship Earth's ride exit.

AK - After you exit the gift shop in Dinoland, with Primeval Whirl right in front of you, go to the right along the building.

MK - Walk past Carousel of Progress, going toward Space Mountain. Huge bank of bathrooms here.

I haven't been in 2.5 years, but the ones between Future World and the bridges/walkways towards the Mexico Pavilion. It's that orange building that I've only ever seen people in once (for like a cast party or something). Those are usually not bad since that building seems so deserted.

MK - between the Haunted Mansion & Fantasyland
Epcot - American Adventure (right side as you face it)
DHS - Near ToT
DAK - adjacent to Finding Nemo stadium or the one by Lion King

The two I can tell you NOT to use are the ones in Future World outside of the Land and Seas building (revolting), as well as the ones near the Rapunzel tower and small world in Magic Kingdom. There are worse than bathrooms at a tractor pull.

Otherwise there pretty universally well kept.

I realise I am concerned with the ladies room, rather than the men's but generally my favourite is the closest.

My husband liked Norway and American Adventure (to the right) in Epcot. In MK he liked the Tangled ones. Those are the only ones he happened to comment on while we were there

American Adventure is Epcot are the best overall,not the old ones by the restaurant but the new ones closer to Japan.

In MK you have to go with the ones between HM and Its a Small World.

At DHS the best bathrooms were by the LMA stunt show and are now gone,I don't have much of a preference for any of the other ones,they mostly feel packed all the time.

In AK the ones by the Lion King show

A special award goes to the one in Epcot by the old Odyssey restaurant,not the ones on the WS side but the hidden ones that are closer to Test Track,always few people in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter