Best Guess Fla and AP rates released for rest of 2017?

jecon

Mouseketeer
I've looked on mousesavers and I'm guessing end of this month? Trying to plan and save for my parents for a possible quick trip. Thanks!

It can be from the beginning of August through the end of August. 2014 it was released on August 18. 2015 it was released on August 5. 2016 it was released on August 23. Hard to say. I check every day.

Same here! I am waiting to finish planning my vacation around these possible discounts! I check every day too. I just hope they are released before our 60 day mark which is in 29 days!

It can be from the beginning of August through the end of August. 2014 it was released on August 18. 2015 it was released on August 5. 2016 it was released on August 23. Hard to say. I check every day.

How do you check? Do you go on MDE and open your reservation and hit change and see what comes up or ?

How do you check? Do you go on MDE and open your reservation and hit change and see what comes up or ?

I've done it that way or gone to a new booking and see what special offers pop up. I always check Disboards first, though. That's how I found out about the last one. The last one wasn't even available online at the time. You had to call and book it with a phone CM.

I've done it that way or gone to a new booking and see what special offers pop up. I always check Disboards first, though. That's how I found out about the last one. The last one wasn't even available online at the time. You had to call and book it with a phone CM.

Thank you! Yes, the DIS alerted me to the last discount also. I'll follow your lead...keep checking and hoping. I don't think the odds are in my favor though, as the room category currently shows sold out...BWI Deluxe room, Club level.

It seems like Booking is down on the website, maybe they are adding in the new discounts to be released tomorrow?

Hoping my Dreams Unlimited TA is watching for me. DD is a Fl res & AP holder and will be staying with us 11/11 - 11/14 (FD after that til 11/18). Can 2 rooms be booked with her discount?

I saw an article on FB yesterday from a popular website about an AP room discount through December. It had dates and rates.
Within minutes they took it down. I was all excited to finally see some hope

Waiting impatiently. I'm hoping for a discount for November and/ or mid-October. There will probably be nothing then but I can hope.

AND nothing available for my dates. That's really the last straw for me...we are not renewing our APs. It's ridiculous Disney can't offer a discount to all AP holders regardless of who else has booked at the resort. In my opinion, it should be an automatic discount. I guarantee Annual Passholders spend more per year at Disney than non-AP holders....

I guess I'm not surprised that our room category isn't showing available for the AP discount. It's been unavailable, period. I hope others get lucky! Please post if you do!
Question..is this one of those deals where we should keep checking to see if the room category suddenly comes available?

There was not much room availability left after public Free Dining was released; then, the public fall/holiday room, only, offer was released, and people complained there was not much availability for that offer. I am not surprised, but extremely disappointed, that this new AP offer has almost zero availability.

If Disney expects to retain their passholders, as well as attract new ones, they need to get their act together, as a good part of the AP's attraction is the room discount. AP room availability should be drawn from a different pool, than all other discounts. If not, there will be a drop not only in the number of passholders, but perhaps also in guests staying on-site, due to Disney property room rates getting out of control. Compared to other comparable, non-Disney options, Disney's rack rates are clearly inflated and not competitive.

Last edited:
There's availability for our dates, but when I click to select it, I am taken to the page where all I see is details for my old reservation. The passholders discounted room somehow disappears after I select it. I'm going to have to call because I want this discount! Anyone else experiencing this glitch?

UPDATE: I was able to get the discount. I decided I would just cancel my original reservation and re-book. When I tried calling, the wait was more than an hour! I decided it was worth it to just cancel and re-book. I do not have more than 60 minutes to sit and hold on the phone!

Last edited:
I just checked my dates. There is still availability under the public discount for values, but not the AP discount. WTH. I was hoping for maybe another 5% with the AP over the public offer. The deluxes are ridiculously high with either offer, and mods aren't much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter