best fun shows

disnfan

Earning My Ears
i will only be at WDW for 3 days. Don't want rides just animated and live funny shows. Which are the best?

Well, I would say that Festival of the Lion King is a great show, as is Fantasmic! Every park has some show style attractions. Also, there are some rides that are very gently moving and really more like shows in a way - things like The Haunted Mansion.

I would definitely check out:

MK: Mickey's Philharmagic
MK: Enchanted Tiki Room
HS: Muppet-Vision 3D
HS: Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
HS: Fantasmic!
AK: Festival of the Lion King
AK: It's Tough to be a Bug

oh that's great and prompt which i need because thinking about going in April. and with only two days needed to decide which park to visit.
Wasn't there an animated with a "women" with big glasses?

oh that's great and prompt which i need because thinking about going in April. and with only two days needed to decide which park to visit.
Wasn't there an animated with a "women" with big glasses?

I don't recall what you are describing. Do you have more specifics?

For shows with LIVE characters:

HS: Frozen Sing-Along, Indiana Jones Stunt, Beauty and the Beast
EP: Voices of Liberty in America, Jamminators, drummers in Japan, and beyond that - depending on the current festival - there are likely other performances
AK: Festival of the Lion King, Feathered Friends, Nemo
MK: the parade, show on the Castle Stage during the day

Edna Mode with big glasses … I think she was in the HollyWood Studios Parade but don’t recall a show .

Update

D710E89B-D305-4F8B-95C3-2C0A1682E940.png

Last edited:
Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival is an awesome and very overlooked animated that you’ll find in the imagination pavilion in Epcot (next to Figment)

I second the Nemo show. It is Broadway quality, with Lion King type puppets, and great songs. It blew me away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter