Best DVC Concierge Level Resort?

The only DVC that has club rooms is AKV. The other deluxe resorts have club level, but you can't book on points. So that limits your options! We check in tomorrow for AKV club with our DVC reservation. Also, those rooms go fast and are in high demand. Very difficult to get even at 11 months.

I've heard the Poly has the best club offerings, but I haven't tried it yet. We've done VWL and GF club. Liked GF better but it was much more expensive.

The only DVC that has club rooms is AKV. The other deluxe resorts have club level, but you can't book on points. So that limits your options! We check in tomorrow for AKV club with our DVC reservation. Also, those rooms go fast and are in high demand. Very difficult to get even at 11 months.

I've heard the Poly has the best club offerings, but I haven't tried it yet. We've done VWL and GF club. Liked GF better but it was much more expensive.

Technically, if you have a direct (purchased) contract you can now book standard club level rooms at any WDW resort. (They opened DVC connected deluxe resorts recently)

It's very, very points spendy (from 48 points in Ak low season to 158 points in GF high season....per NIGHT :O )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter