Best Drop Off Spot

TNickell27

If they had Butterbeer at Epcot, I'd never leave.
If I'm using Lyft/Uber to get to Universal from Disney.... Are offsite guests allowed to get dropped off at one of the Universal onsite hotels and walk to the parks from there? If so, would this be faster than walking from the City Walk entrance? And which hotel is recommended for drop off if this is a possibility?

Sure, you won't even be noticed. I have only stayed at RPR and the walk is just a few minutes.

I'd suggest HHN, it's the shortest walk to studios but getting dropped @ citiwalk not that much of a difference

I previously used the drop off at HRH with Lyft and it was easy-peasy :) Short of winning the lotto, I'll never stay there so it was nice to get a peek at the property.

I'm working on the reverse as well.. UO to Magic Kingdom.. Where's the closest spot that Lyft could drop me off? Can I go to the Contemporary and walk from there or do they have to drop me of at the TTC? I'm thinking when the night is over, I could get picked up at The Contemporary...

I'm working on the reverse as well.. UO to Magic Kingdom.. Where's the closest spot that Lyft could drop me off? Can I go to the Contemporary and walk from there or do they have to drop me of at the TTC? I'm thinking when the night is over, I could get picked up at The Contemporary...
I would go to the TTC and either boat or monorail to the MK.

Easy walk to the CR

I was thinking the Contemporary. I can also take the resort monorail if I didn't want to walk, which is usually much less crowded than the regular monorail to the TTC.

I was thinking the Contemporary. I can also take the resort monorail if I didn't want to walk, which is usually much less crowded than the regular monorail to the TTC.

Chuckers, on 9/29 we are going to MNSSHP from Portofino Bay and are having Uber dropping us off and picking us up at the Contemporary.

Is getting dropped off at HRH better than getting dropped off at the normal location by the buses? I've always had my husband drop me off by the buses and it was easy and never thought about using HRH instead. (I have heard getting picked up at a hotel is much easier if you leave at closing though).

Is getting dropped off at HRH better than getting dropped off at the normal location by the buses? I've always had my husband drop me off by the buses and it was easy and never thought about using HRH instead. (I have heard getting picked up at a hotel is much easier if you leave at closing though).

i think drop off at hrh is better.

you are not dealing with city walk traffic or the security checks before you enter city walk if you use hrh as a drop off place.

very short walk to the parks from hrh.

i think drop off at hrh is better.

you are not dealing with city walk traffic or the security checks before you enter city walk if you use hrh as a drop off place.

very short walk to the parks from hrh.

Yep, I tell friends not staying onsite to do that......HRH is so close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!