Best Disney store?

To shop in?
Emporium. Such a timeless Magic Kingdom experience, even if WOD has a wider inventory.

To work at?
I hear a lot of positive vibes from the #WODSQUAD

My old roommate worked at the Emporium, and she LOVED everything about it... except the nights when she'd get home at 5am after a closing shift lol

That being said, for just walking around and casual browsing, I love the Emporium!

I have worked at both, and I loved WoD so much more. I HATED working at the Emporium.

One of my friends' home station was at the Emporium. She said she hated it and much preferred working at my location in DAK. I thought she was crazy because I didn't care for my home location and my dream location was Main Street. So once we switched shifts. I had a terrible experience at the Emporium. I felt like the managers didn't bother to learn about the CMs on a personal level...or at all, really. I don't think anyone knew that the Emporium wasn't my main location. As soon as I saw my friend I was like "Now I see why you like DAK so much more!"

On the other hand, I picked up a shirt at WoD and loved it. Even though it was more hectic and there were more CMs there, I felt like the managers and other CMs cared about me. A manager checked on me every hour to make sure I was doing okay.

Ever since that experience, I even prefer shopping at WoD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!