Best days calendars for last minute Oct. trip

mysevendwarfs

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip for my parents and some adult cousins who have never been to WDW for next month. I won't be going, but I am gifting all the planning :) I have used planning sites, like now defunct Tour Guide Mike, to pick best days in the past. What are the best green/yellow/red light park planning sites now? It looks like touringplans.com is one, but I though there were some free ones too. I am just not finding ones that look current. Any advice would be appreciated as I want to make this trip truly magical for them. TIA.

I user touringplans.com and can recommend it. They have some free features, the calendar is not one though. They usually have a discount code on their site that helps with the cost.

I use Touring Plans and Kenny the Pirate. If they are hoping to stay on Disney property it's worth checking out availability too as a lot of dates seem full for this fall! o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!