Best CA hotel on beach?

DisneylandOrBust

Earning My Ears
Hey all...
So I was thinking of planning a summer trip to Cali and staying at a hotel that is walking distance to the beach. What do you guys think is the best (nice)hotel that is close to the beach and is about $100 a night? Thanks!

Emily

I was going to recommend Del Coronado until you said just $100 a night. Sorry, I don't know of any.

The Sea View Inn on Manhattan Beach is over $100, I do not know if there are any deals, but have stayed here and would go back.

http://www.theseaviewinn.com/ourneighborhood.htm

It is 10 min to LAX but you feel like you are in a small resort community. Local cafes were good and reasonably priced. Our room had a kitchen so we did breakfast and snacks in the room.

They had bikes you could borrow and there is a cycling trail up and down the beach for miles. They also had beach chairs etc that you could sign out.

We really enjoyed the area, so much so I checked the real estate listings after we got home but 4 Mil is a little out of our snack bracket, and the Sea View Inn.

I think ABCanada has a good recommendation. You might look up Hermosa & Manhattan Beach hotels. There are some Best Westerns that are just a block or so from the beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter