Best Breakfast Buffet??

momslave

Earning My Ears
What resort has the best Breakfast Buffet? We have only had the buffet at the GC before and wanted to see if there was anything different worth looking at. Thanks!

I thought the Lilo and Stich breakfast buffet at the Paradise Pier Hotel was great. Cheaper than Goofy's (I love Goofy's but prefer dinner there) and the food was excellent. The characters played some really fun games with the kids but it didn't feel quite as hectic as Goofy's. You can also order off the menu there if you don't feel like having a buffet.

Depends on what you are looking for.

Variety: Goofys
Character interaction: Minnies at the Plaza
Best food quality: Storytellers
I've heard good thing about Lilo and Stitch- but not sure what to give it the highest marks in.

I just wanted to add my vote for Minnie's breakfast at the Plaza inside DL. Food was great and character interaction was the BEST!

We did Goofy's Kitchen and we loved it. There was a lot of variety and the food was yummy. Service was attentive and the character interaction was great. We are going back in a few weeks.

Yeah, we´re leaving in less than two weeks!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

But, what should I pack? I´m trying to pack as little as possible, since we have to change terminals in London and are travelling with 4 children, but I want to have everything we need. Of course I´ll also be doing TONS of shopping in California :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

What can we expect the weather to be like? Will we need jackets or will fleece´s be enough? Will DD´s be able to wear skirts and dresses?

Thanks

Sorry guys! Don´t know what happened but this was supposed to be a new thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter