Best and most reasonable Mickey ears for teen DD?

staceywj

Mouseketeer
I prefer not to pay $25 for a one time use pair of ears. Any suggestions? We looked in the outlet and no luck. She also prefers rose gold.

Definitely check out Etsy. Found a bunch of ones there that I would wear compared to the same old ones in the Parks. :)

My sister and I like to make our own ears! Wire ears are easy; fabric ears are a step up.
The Dollar Tree has flower wire and lots of fake flowers we decorate the headband with. Cute, unique ears for under $10 ($5 is doable)! There are lots of tutorials online.
Fabric ears are slightly harder to make, but I'm very happy with the two pairs I've made. There are sew and no-sew; tutorials are online for each!
I love making my own ears merely because of how fun it is! The characters tend to appreciate them too and will often comment on them. I had Spider-Man sign a themed pair of my fabric ears and he loved them.

Last edited:

I bought a pair of rose gold ones at Claire’s. They always have a coupon online. I paid around $12. They are Disney merchandise, the only difference between mine and the park ($25) version is that the park ones have sequins on the back and front and my cheap-o ones had sequins only on the front.

I also ordered a 2 pack of regular Minnie ears on Amazon for $6.99. They held up fine all week through about 5 rain storms and 3 rides on Space Mountain.

I also ordered a set of 2 from Amazon for about $7. Quality was what you would expect but they still were super cute in photos and lasted our entire trip. Happy Shopping!!

Charming Charlies also recently had birthday cake ears and also bride and groom ears. Not quite as nice as the park versions but way cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!