Best alternative to Bonnet Creek (marathon weekend)?

klk77

Mouseketeer
my first choice of bonnet creek may not be working out for our upcoming trip for the first week in January. We’re a group of 6 (4 adults, and 2 eight year olds). We prefer a 3 bedroom, but could make a 2 bedroom work during this shorter trip. We love bonnet creek for the pools and location. I’m running the half-marathon, so I’m trying to stay close to the parks.

Would love any suggestions you may have. My sister’s family stays at Sheraton Vistana, and they love it, but we’ve always avoided because of the lack of 3 bedrooms.

Thanks!

Marriott’s Harbour Lake and Marriott’s Cypress Harbour are 10 minutes away from Epcot. They are situated across the road from each other and there’s easy access to the adjacent I4 onramp heading to WDW. Only 2-bedroom Villas but we stayed at Cypress Harbour, room for 8, which was quite spacious (1300 sq ft) and very ‘deluxe.’ 2 sofa beds - one in the living room and the other in the 2nd bedroom.

My DD’s BF is a Sheraton Vistana accountant and has toured Vistana and Marriott timeshare properties. He really was impressed with our Cypress Harbour stay and would recommend that property over Vistana.

I did write a Review in the Review section above. :)

Silver Lake Resort, Cypress Point, Grande Villas, Grande Beach. All very nice resorts that we've stayed at in the past 5 years with 3 bedroom units.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter