Best 2 way radios

Gretchen

Mouseketeer
Hi, don't know if this is the right place to post, but here goes:
What is the best two way radio for use at WDW? We are going in Dec, and DH and I would like to be able to split up with the kids. I'll have the baby and he'll have DD.
Thanks!
Gret

I have the motorola FR60 with the subchannels ( make sure you get subchannels or you will hear everyone ) and they work great, I used them last year for the first time ever at WDW and I will never go without them again!! Now we take them to all amusement parks for the same reason, if we split up , we know where the other party is and meet up somewhere at some point. DH used to talk to me from our room at the top of the Contemporary while dd's and I were in fantasy land.

:bounce: I have a pair of Motorola T5200's that I used during my trip in July and they worked great, no interference. I don't think the brand is as important as getting a pair that has the subcodes however from my experience I would suggest Motorola's
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec FW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter