Besides going "home" where was the first place you went?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Since we just spent 9 glorious nights 9 days ago at Wilderness Lodge we were thinking of beginning the use of our DVC points for the Disney Wonder Cruise. How did you begin to use your DVC points besides going "home"?

We bought BWV on a trip in February 2000. This was a 14 day trip so we decided to try VB in August 2000. VB was nice but a week there is a bit much. Our past 2 trips have been to BWV and I have 2 more booked at BWV for next year. After that we might try VWL and then HH.

Our first DVC trip was at BWV for Memorial Day weekend. We will stay at our home resort (VWL) for the first time at the end of Dec.

Out first trip was to the Juniper Hill Inn in Windsor Vermont. What an incredible place and the food was even better!!! :)

Our first DVC trip was to The Jefferson in DC for 5 nights over the July 4th week. It was amazing!

We joined DVC while on our honeymoon last October. Our first DVC trip was to Boardwalk (our home resort) in January of 2001, then in September we went to Hilton Head for 3 days, followed by 5 days at VWL, followed by the 4 day Wonder cruise, back to VWL for 3 days, ( where we purchased additional points for HH resort) and then back to Hilton Head for 2 more days!
We're on our way back to BWV next week for 5 days.
We are OUT OF CONTROL with the DVC! I'm afraid that when we go next week my DH will want to add some more points! We can't get enough of WDW and DVC!!!

We spent 5 days in London at the Hotel Royal Garden next to Kensington Palace and another 5 in Disneyland Paris all on points.

Our first trip on DVC points was a 1 BR at OKW for January 1997. Our second trip was a GV at OKW. Great fun!!!

WE went to the Woodstock Inn in Vermont, OKW for a week and a wek in Vero Beach. We also sent our college aged daughter to OKW for 6 nights. Can't beat DVC!

We seem to be going to DVC resort. Since joining last year, we've been home at BWV for the Millennium; at OKW to see Braves spring training and check out VWL (but we didn't get to stay there then); to HH just to rest and relax; and, come next year, to VB escape the winter blahs, and back to BWV with grandkids. Can't wait for the next trip! :bounce:

We have yet to stay at our "home" resort. We went to HH last summer. It was fabulous!! Just did an add on there so it become our new "home".

Last year we used points to spend 2 nights at the Beach Club and then the 3 day Wonder. It was fun--but ate up a LOT of points!!! Still, it was worth it--DD's absolutely LOVED the Wonder, and DH and I loved BC! (Just listing faves, everyone enjoyed the entire trip!)

We have stayed at "home" at Boardwalk Villas and also at Wilderness Lodge Villas. We also "rented" use of our points and used the money to go on a Magic cruise. (We did that because at the time we wanted to go it was cheaper than to use our points, go figure!) Love them all and can't wait to go again.

We started off by staying at our home resort (OKW) for the first 5 years of our membership. In 2000, we took the inaugural 7-day Magic cruise on DVC points. On that trip we also spent 4 nights at BWV. We have stayed at the Hilton Head DVC, but we paid cash for the two nights there.

Our first Non-home DVC trip was to OKW and then to HH (Which is now a home too)

Our first exchange was on the Disney Magic this Sept. (Loved it) We are considering an exchange for Hawaii next.

We went on the 7 day Disney Magic cruise for our first DVC Trip.

Staying at the VWL for DIS-CON...hopefully one time I will make it back to my home resort which on BWV :D

Our first scheduled DVC trip is coming up at our home BWV on November 23rd. But.....after this was scheduled we did a spur of the moment trip at the Poly in May using points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter