Beltane's Birthday Pre-Trip Report

beltane

Pluto fan since 1970
As this is our third trip to DLRP I thought maybe I should do a report, seeing as I have spent many an evening reading everyone elses (for a daily Disney fix !:hippie:)

It will be my birthday on Wednesday (day 2 of our trip) so I'm really over excited and have been packing and repacking for the last couple of nights to keep myself occupied!!

Anyway, the details for our trip are as follows..........

My DD, aged six princess: , my DP :stir: and me :surfweb: , old enough to know better but still believes in fairies. :tink:

We fly from Manchester at 06.40 on Tues and the taxi is picking us up at 03.15 :scared1: so I am planning on getting DD into bed as soon as its dark on Monday so that she can make the most of the full day in the park on Tues.

We are staying at the Newport Bay Club for the first time (we stayed at the Sequoia on our previous trips) Nobody seems to have much to say about the Newport so I'm hoping we wont be disappointed.

When we were there Nov 2006 it rained solidly for the 4 days, so we booked for July 2007 and ............ it rained for all 4 days :umbrella:, so the brollys, boots, hats etc are all ready to go. Fingers crossed we get lucky this time and it will be dry.

6 days to go. Can't wait.

hoping its dry for u this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have a fab time & have u anythin special planned for ur birthday??

As this is our third trip to DLRP I thought maybe I should do a report, seeing as I have spent many an evening reading everyone elses (for a daily Disney fix !:hippie:)

It will be my birthday on Wednesday (day 2 of our trip) so I'm really over excited and have been packing and repacking for the last couple of nights to keep myself occupied!!

Anyway, the details for our trip are as follows..........

My DD, aged six princess: , my DP :stir: and me :surfweb: , old enough to know better but still believes in fairies. :tink:

We fly from Manchester at 06.40 on Tues and the taxi is picking us up at 03.15 :scared1: so I am planning on getting DD into bed as soon as its dark on Monday so that she can make the most of the full day in the park on Tues.

We are staying at the Newport Bay Club for the first time (we stayed at the Sequoia on our previous trips) Nobody seems to have much to say about the Newport so I'm hoping we wont be disappointed.

When we were there Nov 2006 it rained solidly for the 4 days, so we booked for July 2007 and ............ it rained for all 4 days :umbrella:, so the brollys, boots, hats etc are all ready to go. Fingers crossed we get lucky this time and it will be dry.

6 days to go. Can't wait.

Sounds lovely! I have fingers crossed for you that you get good weather (although it could be good fun if it snowed?!) :sunny:

Nothing in particular planned for my birthday (by me anyway!) I figure just being in DLRP is a big enough treat for anyone, but I am hoping to catch the Mickeys Winter Wonderland show though and maybe try ice skating outside NYH. The long range weather was forecasting light snow for weds but it is changing every day I check it!

One thing is for sure, there will be that wonderful music and snow on Main Street which is just amazing.

Thanks for the crossed fingers, every little helps!

I hope the weather behaves for you... Apart from that, enjoy!!! :)

NPB is a nice hotel, not my favourite but still nice.

Have a great time, we stayed at the NPB in July/August this year and loved it (especially the pool). We felt the staff were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them and our room was on the ground floor and was lovely and clean.
I live around 20 minutes from Manchester Airport so on Tuesday morning I'll make sure I give you a wave as you fly out (that's if you fly out our way!)

I'm sure we fly right over your roof ;) Should be around 6.45 ish so I'll keep an eye out for you ! :rotfl:

We've stayed at the Newport Bay before and we really liked it there..... The beds are sooooooooooooo super comfy! If you like the Sequoia you should have no problem with the NPBC! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

Sounds like a great trip you have planned. Fingers crossed for the weather for you.

Have a great trip/birthday & I hope it stays dry for you:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter