Being Assigned a Table for Dining.....

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Do they attempt to match up families with "like aged children"??? or is it TOTALLY random???

Is it better to plan on our own table???

It does not appear to be totally random. I think they try to match up families with families, and sdults with adults, etc... But if you can plan your own table I would try to do that. I have always had very nice table mates.

I like getting table mates ahead of time - although we have been lucky with one set of "new friends" and had a table of six to ourselves (just us 3)!

Rae

We'll be 6 in my party and on my documents I have from the travel agent (not the DCL documents - I still have 2 months to go) is says “Large table”. Any idea how many people are at a large table?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Six is pretty large, but then again I've seen 8 and 10 at a table!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter