before I borrow

katmatry

Mouseketeer
I just want to make sure. I have a March use year. I want to borrow points from 2019. If I have to cancel the reservation made with the borrowed points is this what happens? The borrowed points become 2018 points and can be banked. When do March points need to be banked by?

I just want to make sure. I have a March use year. I want to borrow points from 2019. If I have to cancel the reservation made with the borrowed points is this what happens? The borrowed points become 2018 points and can be banked. When do March points need to be banked by?
If you borrow from 2019 UY, they remain in 2018 UY and cannot be banked. They have to be used by February 28, 2019.

October 31, 2018 is the last day to bank March 2018 points.

If you borrow them and then make a reservation with combined 2018 & 2019 points and then cancel the reservation, the 2019 points stay in the 2018 year and can not be banked but the original 2018 points from the now cancelled reservation can still be banked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter