Beezag site Down

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anybody been able to get on beezag? Seems like there site been down today an last night!

Have you cash out on the site yet. Do they pay pretty good and what type of rewards do have. I just start doing the site this week.

Have you cash out on the site yet. Do they pay pretty good and what type of rewards do have. I just start doing the site this week.

No, I havent. I hear on other boards that people cash out. I heard they have GC's an of course Paypal.. Only downer is that you need to get 8,000 before cashing out... I have 2,500. But thats not doing it every day.. :guilty:

No, I havent. I hear on other boards that people cash out. I heard they have GC's an of course Paypal.. Only downer is that you need to get 8,000 before cashing out... I have 2,500. But thats not doing it every day.. :guilty:

can tell what others boards that on so I can check them out Thanks

workplacelikehome dot com Its at the bottom under the section get paid to click

an I think I saw it on the Cheatingnetwork dot net too.. They have a lot of different sites that they try out.

Just wanted to let you all know that I got paid $8.00 a couple days ago from doing the Beezag program. It took a couple of days to get it in my paypal account after I requested payment, but they do pay! :banana::cheer2:
I've been getting an average of 100 points a day with them and it's easy and doesn't take long to do.
I will keep plugging away with this one.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter