• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

beauvais airport . several questions

BONITATIME

<font color=blue>I like to drink all year out of o
Hi
has anyone flown here ? We were thinking of hiring a car any way. Is the road to disney difficult to find?

Thanks in advance
Nikki

Hi. We flew in there several years ago only the once. At that time there was a bus that went from Beauvais airport into central Paris. We then took the RER to DLP. TO be honest it was a nightmare at the time trying to carry all the luggage, kids and pram etc...onto RER and we had to change lines as I seem to recall. If you have no kids or they are older it probably wouldn't be as bad. We ended up taking a taxi from DLP to Beauvais airport on way home. I seem to recall it cost about 65 euro or thereabouts but that was about 3 or 4 years ago. I would imagine with a map it would be fairly straightforward to hire a car and I don't think you would struggle too much to find DLP. I seem to recall the taxi ride mainly involved a lot of countryside driving with nice straight wide roads. Hope this helps a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter