Bears face room numbers

whirlsy

<marquee><font color=green>lissa & <font color=red
Hi~ I tried searching for this information but I couldnt find the one I am looking for~ I am looking for a room with bunk beds nonsmoking in the bears face, and if anyone has ever stayed in one of these rooms please help me with the view and let me know what you could see. thanks so much. Dawn

We have stayed in the "Bears Face" at least 8 times and really enjoy it. We always get two beds, so I don't know of room #'s for one bed and bunk bed.

We love the view. The view is a direct view of Bay Lake. We also like to open our door and see the lobby. The noise hasn't bothered us once. Hope someone can help you with a room #.

I'm sure you could call the front desk and they will tell you the room #'s that you want and then you can request it with your reservation. Phone: 407-824-3200.

Thanks for your help, anyone else out there that has stayed in one of these rooms??

They are rooms located in the wilderness lodge~ at night time when you are coming from the Magic Kingdom they look like a bears face, when they are lite up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter