Beaches and Cream ADR?

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
the CMs recommend to make ADR for everything, but that is just not our style of travel. Wondering if it is necessary for ADR at Beaches and Cream? May be they don't even take ADR for this location. Just wondering how busy it gets. We have a large group

B&C does not take ADRs. It's very small and waits can be quite long depending on time of year and time of day. With a large party, that will most likely be magnified as I don't recall any tables in there larger than for 4, maybe one that holds 6? So you would have to wait for 2 tables or more to open.

so would the late lunch/early dinner strategy work? I am talking like 3-4 in the afternoon

That may work pretty well. We usually try to go around that time and the wait has not been too long. The food is good and with a larger group you should try the Kitchen Sink for dessert. It is a lot of fun! But get it without the coffee ice cream. We love Beaches & Cream!

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter