Beach Yoga

aulanidreamer

Mouseketeer
In researching our upcoming trip it appears Aulani is now charging $20 for many of the exercise classes. I am so sad, as the sunrise yoga has always been one of my favorite relaxing times for just me. I might be willing to pay that once, but I certainly won’t every day of our week stay. Does anyone know if there is a DVC discount for those classes? Are they different or better now that they are charging? I also see they offer yoga first, then cardio rush... which is poor planning if you ask me. Are they well attended still? Thanks for your input.

When we were there in January, we went to cardio rush (for free) and paid for yoga. We LOVED both classes and will try to do one every day next time we are at Aulani. My yoga studio at home is about $15 a class so I thought the price was pretty fair. However, the free offerings like sunrise stretch seem similar so we will try to do those and then add one or two paid classes (I am dying to try Ocean Yoga). Both of our classes (free and paid) were full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter