Beach Club?

ga9497

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have pictures of the rooms at the Beach club?

I have looked on Deb Wills' site and on ourlaughingplace.com but on olp they only have the deluxe and concierge rooms.

Does anyone have any pictures that they have taken of the rooms while staying there?

Thanks

Yes I do. I just got a a scanner so give me a couple of hours and I will get them posted.

Kim - thanks for the link to your pictures, the rooms look nice. How did you like the room and staying at the Beach Club?

Robyn - thanks for those links, I have already looked at them and they do not have any pictures of the beach club rooms.

Loved the location. Being able to walk to Epcot RULED! We walked to MGM also. It was a beautifull morning and it was a nice stroll.

The room I thought was great. Having a balcony was neat. This was our first deluxe stay. Our only complaint would be every time we went to Beaches and Cream it was busy. We perfer food courts at hotels and eating sit downs at the parks. But Cape May Cafe was the highlight of my husbands trip. He has claimed it a must do for dinner on all future trips.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter