Beach Club Villas Room Number Help

BUDDYBEAR

DIS Veteran
We Are Planing A Trip To Bcv Soon We Want To Stay In A Studio One That Is Close To The Elevators And Has A Fire Works View. As We Are 65 With Bad Legs We Want To Set Out And Watch The Fire Works. Do Any One Know Roon Numbers That Has That View
Thanks Buddybear

Last year I stayed in a studio that would fullfill those requests. It was #422, right around the corner from the elevator and I thought it had a beautiful fireworks view. The only downside was that the balcony was kind of small.

DSCF0363.jpg

We just returned from room #427. It was just around the corner from the elevator (I think it was the second room down) and had a great view of the fireworks.

We stayed in room number 261 in Feb. It was a studio Villa right next to the elevator with an Epcot view. We got to see Epcot's Illuminations fireworks every night at 9 p.m.

Here is one of the pictures we took. Although the view will never actually beat being in Epcot watching them, it was still neat to be that close.

100_0106.jpg

If you go to this website,
http://www.parkinfo2go.com/dvc-bcv/, you can see what studio villas have an Epcot view next to an elevator.

Kathy

We just stayed in 422. Just steps from the elevator, laundry room, and we could see the "Eiffel Tower" from our balcony! I agree with Simba'sMom...the balcony was pretty small. Barely enough room for two chairs and a tiny table but we managed.

I agree with the other posters that 422 is probably the best bet if you can get it. So that you can have some options to request and better your chances of getting one request these room nimbers and keep your fingers crossed. 263,363,463,222,322,422,227,327,427 some others could be 259,359,459,261,361,461,225,325 & 425 the last 3 are HA although I'm not sure of Illuminations views from these.
All above are close to elevators
I have personnally stayed in 422,363,327 my son has been in 461 and my sister has been in 325.
The more room numbers you request the better your chances of getting one.

Good Luck and have a great time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter