Beach Club Villa Studio - Room Conditions

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi All, has anyone stayed at one of the studios at BCV recently? I'm curious to how these rooms are holding up as they seem pretty dated...any opinions or comments would be great! Thanks!!

We stayed in a BCV studio last week. Everything was great! Clean and had everything it was supposed to have. No complaints from us.

Hi All, has anyone stayed at one of the studios at BCV recently? I'm curious to how these rooms are holding up as they seem pretty dated...any opinions or comments would be great! Thanks!!

What you may see as "dated" I see as "themed".
The BCV Studio will NOT be Deluxe Hotel Anywhere USA elegant. It is not as "elegant" as a regular BC room.
If this is the style you desire you will be disappointed in the studio
Good Luck

We are at BCV now in 3 different studios. All of them are clean and comfortable. The beds are comfortable and they are using the bed scarves like the other resorts. The only thing I'd like to see different is that I'd prefer that they didn't use the plastic shower liners. Other than that, the studios are fine.

We were in a studio at BCV this past October, 2013 and found everything great about the room. Nice view from the balcony too. If you want to see the pics, here is the TR link.

Coincidently, I was in that same studio last year. For me, it was the very nicest view I've ever had at a BCV studio, and I've had at least 15 different studios over the years.
For anyone who's thought their room condition was poor, I encourage you to complain (politely, please!) I once had a studio, and tracked down the head of maintenance. I told him that if the furniture from that studio were for sale on Ebay, I'd return it-it was that poor! A couple years later, I happened to get that same studio-this time the room was in lovely shape. Also, I happened to have a studio once with very noticeable dust between the slats of the wicker furniture. I found housekeeping, showed them, and suggested they check between those slats between guests (it's a hard area to get to and gets dusty over a long time). I couldn't believe how apologetic housekeeping was and even offered for me to change rooms! That afternoon, I came back to a spiffy clean room with dustless wicker furniture and even the bed was made!

I'm relaxing in bed at BCV right now after a Long day and I can assure you the beds are comfy :goodvibes My kids said that the hide-a-bed is much more comfortable this time because it has a nice new mattress!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter