Beach club or yacht club club level

Dumbo7

Mouseketeer
Any advantages to either going to marathon weekend January. We've stayed at yacht club several times. Looking for a new resort.

Any advantages to either going to marathon weekend January. We've stayed at yacht club several times. Looking for a new resort.

Not answering your question directly but DW stayed at BWI CL for the Princess Half this past Feb and enjoyed it. She liked the location of an Epcot resort relative to race events, the ability to walk to Epcot post race/that night, and the small conveniences staying CL adds to a trip. She would have also enjoyed YC or BC for the same reasons, I suspect.

If you have stayed at Yacht Club several times, I would try the Beach Club or Boardwalk Inn if you're looking for something different. Also, note that almost every Deluxe Resort offers Club Level rooms as well, just in case you were looking into other Resort options. I have stayed at Yacht Club and Beach Club and I enjoyed them both! Have a great trip!

We've had lovely experiences at both. BC seemed a bit more magical but I really think that was only because we'd received a nice upgrade we weren't expecting. If this helps, and it's *only our experience,* but trending with the common thought that BC is a bit more family oriented, we found that CMs were more likely to engage with us there. At YC they were outstanding, but polite nods, "Good Mornings," etc were about the limit. For the most part, YC CMs let us be. Again, this was only our experience, and yours may vary, but you're asking for opinions. Food options were similar, and both resorts are tied for our favorite, so in our minds, you can't go wrong!

In summation, if you're looking for a more grown-up, slightly more upscale experience, I'd go YC. If you're looking for a bit more family-friendly, go BC. I can say without question, the BC lounge was always more rowdy and had a much higher ratio of children about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter