Be Our Guest frustration!

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
I'm about ready to rip my hair out! I have the Touring Plan finder in place, and just checked my phone. They sent a notification less than 10 minutes ago that there was an ADR available, and it is already gone!

So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep checking I just started getting ADRs this week for our trip in 29 days and I already have an 8:30 am (Park opens at 9) and a lunch at 12:30 pm. I've been crazy stalking the MDE app though. I wonder if the text you got was when I cancelled my 8:40 for an 8:30. LOL

Last year I was able to snag a day-of reservation at BOG for lunch. There was a hurricane coming the next day when I had planned to go to the MK so we had to change plans at last minute. Not only did I get BOG for lunch, I also got a FP for 7DMT.....this was all arranged at 7 a.m. same day just before we headed to MK.

I agree--keep checking. We planned a last minute trip right before Memorial Day and I was offered several different times when I checked the night before our MK day. Up until then, it showed nothing.

I also feel your pain OP. I have checked within seconds of a BOG notification and seen it disappear already. I won't give up using the tool though and plan to keep checking up until our trip. Good luck!

Mouse dining also works. Keep trying I'm sure something will become available.

Keep checking I just started getting ADRs this week for our trip in 29 days and I already have an 8:30 am (Park opens at 9) and a lunch at 12:30 pm. I've been crazy stalking the MDE app though. I wonder if the text you got was when I cancelled my 8:40 for an 8:30. LOL

I just made a lunch ADR for BOG lunch a couple days ago for a trip coming up Labor Day weekend and yeah I was a total stalker and it paid off lol.
I was a total stalker with the FP+ selection times too and I was able to switch a 7DMT from 4:35pm to 10:10am which is when I will be in Fantasyland to begin with and I switched TSM from 12:25pm to 9:10am which is also the exact time I had been hoping for.
It really pays to be a bit of a nut when it comes to these thigns lol. I love to play the game.

I just made a lunch ADR for BOG lunch a couple days ago for a trip coming up Labor Day weekend and yeah I was a total stalker and it paid off lol.
I was a total stalker with the FP+ selection times too and I was able to switch a 7DMT from 4:35pm to 10:10am which is when I will be in Fantasyland to begin with and I switched TSM from 12:25pm to 9:10am which is also the exact time I had been hoping for.
It really pays to be a bit of a nut when it comes to these thigns lol. I love to play the game.
I am still waiting for my travel friend to buy her AP online so we can get FPs! I'll be stalking those soon too! I'm dying.

I finally got BOG a couple weeks ago after multiple alerts. There were times I was trying to book literally the second after getting the alert and failed. It was so frustrating but eventually managed to get the adr. Keep trying!!!!

I have been too late for a couple of BOG notifications in the last few weeks. The last time I just ran downstairs to move my laundry from the washer to the dryer and it popped up in that time. :laundy:Of course I was too late! I am still hopeful though!

I'll echo several other posters and say keep checking. Even if you have an active TP search, keep checking yourself.

I had active searches for a BOG lunch and dinner, but kept missing the alerts. But I was on MDE the other night when I couldn't sleep and managed to snag a dinner for the exact night and time I wanted without ever having gotten an alert from TP.

I would encourage that you keep checking on the MDE webpage/app. We have been luck enough to find last minute cancellations this way.

I'm about ready to rip my hair out! I have the Touring Plan finder in place, and just checked my phone. They sent a notification less than 10 minutes ago that there was an ADR available, and it is already gone!

So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why i dont bother with touring plans. It doesnt work! Do you know how many people around the world could be checking for ADRs just like you? Its frustrating. By the time you search for the ADR, it'll be gone. You'll be doing yourself a huge favour by checking for ADRs on the disney site yourself.

This is why i dont bother with touring plans. It doesnt work! Do you know how many people around the world could be checking for ADRs just like you? Its frustrating. By the time you search for the ADR, it'll be gone. You'll be doing yourself a huge favour by checking for ADRs on the disney site yourself.

Tons of people have had success with it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!