Be My Valentine February Exercise Challenge

I got to the rec again yesterday. I am on a roll this week. Now to keep it up through the weekend. I am determined. I am giving myself 82 active minutes. My fitbit was a bit wonky yesterday and gave me 43 active minutes and several flights of stairs and I know I didn't do either so I subtracted the 43 from my toatal active minutes.

876/1260

Today is busier than I expected so it might be tomorrow before I get a chance to update numbers. Keep those active minutes coming!

Also, does anyone want to take on March? It just hit me that we only have a few days left in this month.

Adding up the rest of my walking minutes from Universal (counting park time at 1/3 and water park time at 1/2) I have 340 new minutes!

615, and goal :)

Also, I can do March if nobody was already planning on it.

Last edited:

LOTS of color changes to report!!! :jumping1:

Congrats to our TEAM for reaching Passionate Purple! We're a little more than halfway to goal! Also congrats to sophy1996 for reaching Perfect Match Pink, to lovesmurfs for reaching Romance Red, and to PollyannaMom and myself for reaching goal and Love is Grand Green! :bounce::bounce::bounce: Great job, everyone! Let's keep it going and see how high we can get our team score over the next few days.

If any Disney couple knows about hard work and determination, it's Tiana and Naveen.

Naveen-and-Tiana-prince-naveen-9605133-478-478.jpg

Introduced to Disney audiences in the 2009 animated film The Princess and the Frog, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen face many trials and learn important lessons before finding their happily ever after. Through a combination of quick thinking, intelligence, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn from each other, these two survive being turned into frogs, escape life threatening situations, change each other for the better, find true love, and make Tiana's lifelong dream come true.

My best friend from college came to visit me this weekend. I am going to count 30 minutes from cleaning up on Thursday and 30 minutes on Saturday walking around the mall with her. I got sick this weekend and still feel pretty rotten (even more so now that I am back at work after a 4 days weekend).

510/600

Our color changes for today go to piglet1979 and Elizabeth Smith for reaching Perfect Match Pink and to lovesmurfs for reaching goal and Love is Grand Green! Flynn Rider and Rapunzel join me in extending a big congrats to each of you for daring to dream of reaching goal this month! party:

th

Ever since their debut in the 2010 film Tangled, Flynn and Rapunzel have enjoyed immense popularity as a Disney couple. These two can be seen at WDW in the Festival of Fantasy parade,
wdw-fof-tangled1.jpg

Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire,
mk172_02.jpg

and at the Bon Voyage character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno.
bvt0209384fi.jpg

If anyone has the scoop on if/where they can be spotted in the other Disney parks, feel free to share that info.

Just a few more days to go, so keep moving and counting those minutes. We have at least two members very close to Romance Red.

A quick 10-minute walk for yesterday, and a correction:

on Wed (2/21), I added 225 minutes (to my previous 150) for a new total of 375 - but I typed 275 in the thread.

Now that I'm back from vacation and updating my spreadsheet, I caught the error. So I'm actually at:

725/500 :dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter