BCV 2 Bedroom - dedicated

cruisin5

DIS Veteran
I ran across an old thread informing that most of the dedicated 2 bedroom villas contained a sofa bed and a queen instead of a queen.

Is this still true?

Planning a ladies' trip and would like everyone to have a real bed.

Thanks!

Hi, can you clear up with Beach Club-what the balcony situation is? We've never stayed there, and do love our balcony-do all 2 bedrooms have a full balcony? What about all the 1 bedrooms? We're going this summer, and might want to try it, but don't want to take the chance of getting one of the tiny balconies I've heard people talk about (we would be renting DVC points for the stay).
Thank you!!

Hi, can you clear up with Beach Club-what the balcony situation is? We've never stayed there, and do love our balcony-do all 2 bedrooms have a full balcony? What about all the 1 bedrooms? We're going this summer, and might want to try it, but don't want to take the chance of getting one of the tiny balconies I've heard people talk about (we would be renting DVC points for the stay).
Thank you!!

It's hard to clear up as some rooms have tiny balconies that you can barely sit on and others have a long balcony the full length of the room although they aren't always that great either.

@cruisin5 - Thanks for this question as I have been wondering the same! It isn't very clear on the various websites I have been researching. And thanks to @BillPA for answering!

We own at bcv and stay in two beds every year. We had an extra large balcony on the third floor....cant remember the exact number. Maybe 333?? I need to check the map. Room 460 is a studio with a huge balcony that overlooks the quiet pool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter