BC to MK Transportation Question

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
This August my family and I are staying at the BC. We have EMM scheduled and want to make sure that we arrive at the MK by 7:30. I was thinking of trying a Minnie Van to make sure we get there on time. Can anyone tell me if there is anything else that I need to do other than set up a Lyft account? Also, if we are unable to get a Minnie Van does Uber drop off in fromt of MK or at TTC? I'm not sure how early the BC buses to MK start running. Thanks so much!

Uber would drop you off at the TTC – but you can take it to the Contemporary and walk over.

This August my family and I are staying at the BC. We have EMM scheduled and want to make sure that we arrive at the MK by 7:30. I was thinking of trying a Minnie Van to make sure we get there on time. Can anyone tell me if there is anything else that I need to do other than set up a Lyft account? Also, if we are unable to get a Minnie Van does Uber drop off in fromt of MK or at TTC? I'm not sure how early the BC buses to MK start running. Thanks so much!
Buses generally start running 60 to 90 minutes prior to park opening and continue until 60 to 90 minutes after park close.

Buses start running at 6:30 am every day, and run until the parks are empty.

Thanks so much! I'm thinking if we are unable to get a Minnie Van, then we should be able to still get to MK at 7:30 by bus even if there is a 9am park opening.

Is the Minnie Van service order on demand like Uber or can I reserve one when I check in at BC?

We had to go to the Front Desk at BC to have them send an invite to our Lyft app/phone to get the Minnie Van to show up as an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter