BC, Anyone back?

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
I was wondering if anyone can provide updates re: SAB slide rehab and room refurbs. Are they near completion?

Hi-
I don't know about the room refurbs but the Stormalong Bay shipwreck slide did re-open last week according to some posts here and also an email from DVC to DVC members.

Hello-
We just got back from the YC a few days ago, and the SAB slide re-opened while we were there. The BC is definitely not finished with its renovations, as parts of it (not a lot of it though) have scaffolding on it, and the old paint is being stripped off.

Did you happen to hear any rumoured completion dates?

Contemporarygirl-Are you going soon?

Still looking for answers..................

we will be going June 12th - the 20th!! I know they have been working on both the Yacht Club and Beach Club for quite some time...............maybe it will all be fresh and ready when you go!!! That would be great!! :sunny: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :tongue: :tongue: :sunny:

We'll be there April 30-May 10. Hope it will be finished for us too! I'll let you know when we get back.

Thanks I'd appreciate that!! Hope your trip is a wonderful one.........It'll be here before you know it!!!!!:earsboy: :tongue: :tongue: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter