Points for Rent - $18 per point, BAY LAKE TOWER; 200 Points to Rent

Looking at a Studio 9/14-9/18. Rented many times
Studios during September are pretty full. Saratoga has some availability, but not the night of the 17th. If you can check in a day earlier, I can get you a studio in Saratoga Springs, checking in on 9/13 and out on 9/17 -- 46 points

Hi. I’m looking for 4 nights in November 2024. Studio at BLT is first choice.
Good morning! There are no studios (any view) available at BLT during November for 4 nights. Depending on your dates, I can get you 4 nights in a row at Saratoga Springs or Old Key West in November. Every other resort is pretty booked up. Lots of 1 bedrooms available at different resorts if you want to go that direction, but it would obviously be more points.

Looking for a studio Jan 10-13 for 2 adults. Prefer BLT, GF, or Poly.

Thanks!
This is interesting -- there's pretty decent availability at the DVC resorts for January, except for the weekend you are requesting. The only resorts that have studios available to book for those dates are Saratoga Springs (42 points total) or Animal Kingdom Kidani Village (savanna view) (49 points total). We could go the route of looking for a 1 bedroom, which would require more points/cost, or we could look at another weekend. Let me know what you would like to do!

This is interesting -- there's pretty decent availability at the DVC resorts for January, except for the weekend you are requesting. The only resorts that have studios available to book for those dates are Saratoga Springs (42 points total) or Animal Kingdom Kidani Village (savanna view) (49 points total). We could go the route of looking for a 1 bedroom, which would require more points/cost, or we could look at another weekend. Let me know what you would like to do!
Shoot I figured, it’s Marathon weekend 🙃 Ok let me check with the DH and get back to you. 90% sure we’ll take the AKL room.

Thanks for getting back to me!

Good morning! There are no studios (any view) available at BLT during November for 4 nights. Depending on your dates, I can get you 4 nights in a row at Saratoga Springs or Old Key West in November. Every other resort is pretty booked up. Lots of 1 bedrooms available at different resorts if you want to go that direction, but it would obviously be more points.
So my dates are 11/20 - 24. Could you DM what 1 bedroom are available? Might be worth looking into. Thanks.

Not sure what use year means so please forgive my ignorance. Are your points available to book BWV May 2nd to 8th for a studio?

Not sure what use year means so please forgive my ignorance. Are your points available to book BWV May 2nd to 8th for a studio?
A DVC member's "use year" is the month every year when their annual point allotment falls. Points have to be used during that year or "banked" into the next year. If banked points aren't used, they are lost by the end of the next use year. Since my points aren't at BWV, I could not book for May 2025 until October, when the 7 month booking window will arrive. The points I am seeking to rent will be gone by then, so I am afraid I cannot help you.

A DVC member's "use year" is the month every year when their annual point allotment falls. Points have to be used during that year or "banked" into the next year. If banked points aren't used, they are lost by the end of the next use year. Since my points aren't at BWV, I could not book for May 2025 until October, when the 7 month booking window will arrive. The points I am seeking to rent will be gone by then, so I am afraid I cannot help you.

Thank you for the explanation 👌🏾

Does use year start at the beginning or end of the month? I’m looking at BLT for February, roughly the 6th-11th but can be a little flexible. Considering both studios and 1 bedrooms.

Does use year start at the beginning or end of the month? I’m looking at BLT for February, roughly the 6th-11th but can be a little flexible. Considering both studios and 1 bedrooms.
Checking in on Feb 6 and checking out on Feb 11, both standard and theme park views at BLT are gone. A lake view BLT studio is 99 points and a lake view BLT one bedroom is 196 points.

Checking in on Feb 6 and checking out on Feb 11, both standard and theme park views at BLT are gone. A lake view BLT studio is 99 points and a lake view BLT one bedroom is 196 points.
Okay cool, I had a feeling lake view might be all that’s left. We’re trying to coordinate with some friends so let me confirm dates and I’ll PM you if we want to go for it.

I have 200 points for a Reservation at Bay Lake or any other WDW DVC property. ONLY $18 PER POINT! You could even use them at Aulani! These points are February use year. Looking forward to helping you with your booking!
Hi I would like to see if a BLT studio is available for May4-10. I beleive it's 92 points . Thank you, and have a great day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter