Bald men need help

old feller

DIS Veteran
I get a great amount of help on here and I am greatfull. We are going to wdw in September ..(we usually go in November)next year and I was wondering if anyone had ideas for hats or other clothing to protect the head from sunburn. Are there any hat that deals with sweating,maybe with removable headbands ?? I will use sunscreen and I always wear a hat in the sun.Looking for ideas other then baseball caps.I am thinking of carrying a mini umbrella for my wife to use and maybe me too since it rains so much anyway???...thanks

i like these but, so they get really wet with sweating? I don't sweat profusely but.??
I am female and have never had problem with sweating the one I have has a lot of vents all around it so the air can get in under the hat, but I also do not like hats on so I take it off quite ( like in line when I am in shade) often so this might be why

My husband shaves bald and we used Neutrogena stick with 70 SPF. It's greaseless. We also wears standard baseball caps and then his neck and ears get 50 SPF spray.

I'm very very thin as you can see in my avatar pic and I have never ever worn sunscreen. ever. I guess I've gone so long with my beautiful head exposed it just won't burn. But I do sometimes wear a baseball cap when in WDW just to look cool ;)

I found a great website Solartex.com that has all sorts of UV clothing and hats. They even offer plus sizes! I ordered a shirt, gloves, and a hat. I used them during my WDW trip in July. I didn't use any sunscreen. I didn't get any sunburn and didn't get overheated. Wonderful products!

I always wear a wide brim hat. This keeps the sun off my head, face, and neck. I have two, one is an old Columbia and one is an LLBean Tropicwear Outback hat. I am not a fan of sunblock so I rely on my SPF rated hat, shirt, and pants to protect me.

I get a great amount of help on here and I am greatfull. We are going to wdw in September ..(we usually go in November)next year and I was wondering if anyone had ideas for hats or other clothing to protect the head from sunburn. Are there any hat that deals with sweating,maybe with removable headbands ?? I will use sunscreen and I always wear a hat in the sun.Looking for ideas other then baseball caps.I am thinking of carrying a mini umbrella for my wife to use and maybe me too since it rains so much anyway???...thanks

I use a mini umbrella for shade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!