Baking Program Questions

FantasyElf16

Chase The Wind & Touch The Sky
I am a high school student trying to prepare myself for the Disney Baking Program. I understand that I need to have the first year of college done and a year of culinary arts school done. I live in FL and there are no good culinary schools here that I would want to participate in. I have contacted Disney through email and have gotten a scripted reply multiple times. I love Disney way too much to give up due to lack of information and I would love your help.

First question: Does Disney count the Hillsborough County College as a culinary arts college? If you went to this college and applied and got in, please let me know.

Second question: How was the application process different compared to the regular college program?

Third question: Can I get a referral to get into the program? If not, what are the reasons? Just curious.

Fourth question: How did the program go and what were your usual hours throughout the week? Was it consistent or all over the place?

Fifth question: How did you like the program?

I appreciate the time you have taken in answering my questions!

~ Emily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!