Bailey's & Jack Daniels Mousse - anyone make it?

disneynutsss

I'm a Disney Nut!
i have found the recipe for the Bailey's and Jack Daniels Mousse from the Coral Reef in Epcot - we simply love this dessert.

I was wondering if anyone has made this? There is a part in the directions to "Dissolve gelatin in boiling hot water," - but it doesn't say how much water. I really want to make this but i don't want to mess it up :(

Any help is appreciated :)

TIA

It might say on the packet - I've got some Supercook sachets of powdered gelatine, and it says "each sachet sets one pint" (but remember our pints are 20 fl oz ;)) nd to add 1/2 cup hot water "or as directed in recipe" (for example there's a chicken mousse recipe which says use 9 fl oz stock). If you have leave gelatine I think you just soak it til spongy then fish it out:confused3

I asked other popele and they all said "add what it says on the packet":confused3 Have you tried contacting the restaurant?

I made this tonight, it is 1/4 cup water with 1 packet of gelatin, I guessed but it tastes super good so I must of done something right

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!