BAD NEWS! We had to come home!

HoosierFantasia

Growing older but not up......
Just got back from our Wonderful land/sea trip. I will be working on a trip report and hope to have one on here soon.

Bill

Oh, your experiencing the Post Disney Depression or PDD. You've come to the right forum for the cure. Writting a trip report is a first step. Always the next trip to plan.

Welcome Home.
Tina
Western Magic 1/18/03

Hey Bill We are back also we got home on Thursday, and today , Friday, I go back to cutting hair again. Ill start planning next years trip !!!! Did you post anything about the cruise? If you did I didnt see it . It was nice to meet you and your family! Marla

Welcome back Marla!
I hope the rest of your trip was wonderful.
I did start to post a trip report. I have a thread for pre-trip info and one for Day One. I need to get to work on the rest of the days. It has been rather busy in the office with this Worldcom and now Xerox accounting scandals! But I will get to it soon.
Looking forward to reading yours too!

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter