Back Stage Magic-Nov.2010

scrappinDW

Mouseketeer
I have never been to Disneyland and thought this would be the best way to see it. Can't wait, I am so excited Thanks to everyone on the Dis. It is almost a year away, but that is okay. More time to plan and dream.
Is anyone else going then???
I have read some trip reports, but was wondering about Hidden Mickeys at DL, are there many? And...I love trivia. I don't want to cheat, but what is the ABD trivia game? Is it about Walt or Disneyland? I know about WDW and have read books about Walt Disney, but I don't know much about DL, so should I study up?

I have never been to Disneyland and thought this would be the best way to see it. Can't wait, I am so excited Thanks to everyone on the Dis. It is almost a year away, but that is okay. More time to plan and dream.
Is anyone else going then???
I have read some trip reports, but was wondering about Hidden Mickeys at DL, are there many? And...I love trivia. I don't want to cheat, but what is the ABD trivia game? Is it about Walt or Disneyland? I know about WDW and have read books about Walt Disney, but I don't know much about DL, so should I study up?

How exciting! Yay!!!

Lots of hidden mickeys at DLand Resort. Both parks, Downtown Disney and the Hotels. Here is a great website if you want to get an idea...http://hiddenmickeysguide.com/

Click on "hidden mickeys catalog" and then scroll down to DLand and CA Adventure.

No worries on the trivia game. If you are a Disney buff, you can do it. The "host" of the game is very funny and very fun and it will be no problem if you are chosen. There are four people who play. The first time I went, they played twice. The second time, they played once. So, you never know. There are even questions that could get the entire crowd stumped and you learn something new. It's great.

Enjoy!!! It will be here before you know it.

Jennifer, Thanks for the link to your trip report. I love all of your details, I like to know as much as I can ahead of time.
We are hoping to go on the next Dis Trip in July!!!!! I always tell people not to go to WDW in the summer but now I want to go to DL then. Can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter