Back from WDW

A lovely day. I found Busch Gardens too hot when we visited - not enough places to get out of the sun.

Laur's princess:

I know what you mean. But I love Busch Gardens just for the whole pace of things, it's so much slower than Disney. :) , Thanks for Reading too :wave2:

Hi Karen, i am waiting in anticipation of your next installment.:thumbsup2 is it coming soon? Chris:goodvibes

Hi, sorry to keep you waiting!, been busy with work and the children ;) , will try to get some more done this weekend :surfweb:

Here's some photo's from Busch Gardens!
florida2007fuji315.jpg
florida2007fuji309.jpg

florida2007fuji323.jpg

florida2007fuji321.jpg

florida2007fuji327.jpg

DAY 8: Rest Day!!

Another lazy day in the making today, unitl my DH and I are told to go out on our own whilst my parents have the girls, well the girls are delighted and my DH & I are shocked!:rolleyes1 before we could answer both girls have their swimming costumes on and in the POOL, so we sit around watching them for a while with my dad's getting pulled this way and that in the pool by both of them, with them all reminding us to go GO. So we say our goodbyes and we're off, not knowing what to do or where to go??:confused3 Silly yes but we hadn't planned for this and had we known we could have booked a meal for the 2 of us or something else. So we head off shopping!, 1st we head to Festival Bay, it's only just opening when we arrive, so we have a slow walk around, the place is beautiful, but not impressed with the shops, I wanted to buy 2 bikini's from Ron John's Surf Shop for the girls but after waiting what seemed like an eternity for someone to serve me, I left the shop without them!!, the assistants we're too busy chatting to one an another:mad: . Back in the car we decided to carry on a bit further and we come accross what used to be Beltz, so we park up and 1st stop has to be Timberland!!, my DH decided today that he'd wear his new shoes that he bought only 2 days ago!!:rolleyes1 so yes he's got blisters and walking as though he's got piles!!:lmao: :lmao: so he purchases a new pair of slip on shoes and put's them on immediately, now to the Nike shop we saunter around here for ages, I get a bargain pair of trainers for $19.99 and DH gets a cap, next stop Tommy Hillfiger we get my brother and nephew a tshirt each and my youngest DD a pair of shorts with adjustable waist(YEAH) she just can't keep any clothes her age up as she's soooo skinny!! and a little tshirt to go with it, and I just couldn't find anything for my eldest DD!, I really thought she would loose it with me when she found out, BUT she didn't.
We decide enough and head back to the villa, as this was our family holiday and we came to spend time with our family!, we we're also missing our DD's (silly I know), but my DH works terrible hours, he works split shifts and works every WEEKEND!!:headache: apart from 4 a year!, so for us this holiday is quality time....:grouphug:
We creep around to the back of the villa to find the girls in the pool, and very keen to see mummy and daddy back, we have a chat and then join them in the pool and have a fantastic time.....
For tea we head out to Bob Evans!, but as we do the HEAVENS OPEN!!, well we might as well have stayed in our swimming costumes......it poured it down, we we're going to head over to MK for Spectromagic, but decided to call it a day and head back to the villa.
florida2007fuji352.jpg
florida2007fuji355.jpg

A lovely rest day. Nice for you to have some time just the two of you.

Laur's princess:

I know what you mean, it's unbelievable. Don't think we've seen any sun since we returned from Florida :sad1: :sad1:

At least you have seen the sun this year:thumbsup2 , we might not see it tell April next year, when we are in Florida:rotfl2:
i love the look of that roller coaster in bush, its such a shame we will not have enough time to go. may be one year we will be able to go for longer and fit everything in:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter