Back after 7 years! Wow.. time flies

Axelrodb1

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! It appears I have not posted or been on the site much since 2015/2017! Wow that's a long time. So much has changed, so I wanted to say hi to everyone all over again, and re-introduce myself :)

My name is Brittany and my son is now 16 and about to be a Junior in High School, so Disney trips are much different for the two of us together now! We also moved to California and have been lucky enough to get to spend time at at Disneyland since moving (right before the pandemic great timing huh!)

So Hi everyone! Happy to be "back" and eager to start posting more!

Update: A bit of scrolling around and it looks like we tried to plan a trip with the help of the DIS in 2019.. go figure I managed to block that completely out of my mind.

Last edited:
First timer to these boards myself and they already seem super useful. Hope you enjoy getting reacquainted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter