babysitting in room

samlab25

Earning My Ears
We are needing to book a sitter for two night at WDW. We're staying Poly Concierge. I have arranged for whatever service Disney uses for our toddler one of the nights, but the other is waitlisted. Should i call the Fairy Godmothers? Has anyone used either service? TIA for your help:D

We used Fairy Godmothers in April. I can't really complain about the women they sent over but she did not really click with my kids (at the time they were 11, 9 and 3). She was very willing to take them to the gameroom and make sure they had dinner which was nice. But she was older (late 50's early 60's) and my son said she wanted to sit down and not follow them around in the gameroom. But, really, I don't like to schlep after my kids in the gameroom either! Many people have really been very happy with Fairy Godmothers. To me, the service was okay, it is certainly nice to be able to get away for a while. Its expensive though. You must pay for their travel time, etc. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

We were extremely pleased with them. We had 2 FG for 3 boys (1,3,5) from 3 different families. One stayed with the little one while the other one took the older ones to the playground. They boys didn't have any complaints, so she must have been pretty fun. Both of ours were older too--probably early 50's. I would use them again!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter