[b]points Question[/b]

djt123

Earning My Ears
I am looking into renting points. I believe I need 350 pts. Do they have to come from one person? or is it just easier if they did?
THANKS FOR ANY INFO

djt123 said:
I am looking into renting points. I believe I need 350 pts. Do they have to come from one person? or is it just easier if they did?
THANKS FOR ANY INFO

They do not have to come from one person but yes it does make it a lot easier if they do. If they dont then you would have to have more then 1 owner phone it parts of your ressie....
Brownie

Since you are not a member, you are actually renting a reservation. If one member cannot reserve your entire stay, you will have to put your stay together by whole days - i.e, 4 days from one member and 3 days from another for a week's stay. You can only rent whole days. In other words, you can't get 4 points from one member and 4 points from another and put them together to get one 8 point night's stay.

If you do rent from more than one member, ask one of the members to ask MS to "link" the reservations so that you don't have to change rooms during your stay.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter