[B]HELP Airfare question!!![/B]

princessboogirl

Earning My Ears
HELP Airfare question!!! :confused3 need some advice...I have put two seats on hold with American Airlines $256 plus $19.10 tax per person total would be $550.20. Is this a good deal? should I wait? I saw Delta/Song airfare last week for $257.00 per person that included tax I didn't book and now that went up but I don't know if I should wait and see. The flights are non stop from LAX (Los Angeles) to MCO with American.

Whats the time frame? Sounds great to me. The truth is, airfare isnt and wont be as cheap as we had just even last year. Airlines are rasising there prices and having less specials. So we feel we are lucky getting 296 TPA-LAX in April. I would book it!

Matt

I think that is a good deal. where are you flying from? Delta is closing Song so I wouldn't book through them but go directly through Delta.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter