Awning lights

mh1973

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where (online or at a b&m) that I can get some awning lights? I am looking for some halloween lights.

There are all kinds of awning lights at any RV Store. CampingWorld.com has a large selection.

Just do a Google search. I'm sure you'll find something.

Target will have Halloween type string lights closer to August/September if that's of any help.

Do you need "awning" lights specifically? You can use any string lights that are made for outdoor use. I got ours at Target in the seasonal department.

Does anyone know where (online or at a b&m) that I can get some awning lights? I am looking for some halloween lights.

I'm also very interested in some holloween lights and decorations since we will be at FW this Halloween so please post here if you find something that looks good.

Larry

What I did for my Halloween lights was buy 4 strings of standard orange twinkle lights at Wally World. Then when I got to WDW I bought two strings of the pumpkin Mickey Mouse Ears, then took the MM Ears off the strings they came on and put them on my orange strings.

What I did for my Halloween lights was buy 4 strings of standard orange twinkle lights at Wally World. Then when I got to WDW I bought two strings of the pumpkin Mickey Mouse Ears, then took the MM Ears off the strings they came on and put them on my orange strings.

Great idea! Very creative.
I shall now start calling you Martha :lmao:

Do you need "awning" lights specifically? You can use any string lights that are made for outdoor use. I got ours at Target in the seasonal department.
That's what we use too- we have 3 packs of white that we string together. They work great :banana:

We bought the pumpkin lights about the size of a baseball from Big Lots last year. I went to Target and saw them and went back 2 days later to get them and they were gone. The nice thing about the Big Lots kind is there was 20 per string rather than 10 like target. Wherever you get them, buy them as soon as you can because they go quick.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter