Awaiting the Dis Unplugged team to Return .

Yesterday’s Disunplugged was great !
So glad to see Kathy and Cory back . Craig does a great job filling in for Pete while he is away. Now if John, Kevin, Theresa and Julie return it will be
great. . Pete, enjoy your time away.
My daughter, 4 year old granddaughter
and I are coming to Disney World next week for a very anticipated vacation . It will be my granddaughter’s first and my trip back since 25 years ago .

Yesterday’s Disunplugged was great !
So glad to see Kathy and Cory back . Craig does a great job filling in for Pete while he is away. Now if John, Kevin, Theresa and Julie return it will be
great. . Pete, enjoy your time away.
My daughter, 4 year old granddaughter
and I are coming to Disney World next week for a very anticipated vacation . It will be my granddaughter’s first and my trip back since 25 years ago .
@mimijudy1975 - Wow - sounds like an epic time coming up for all concerned! Have a magical trip!! pixiedust:

I miss the old crew being all together at one time, which included Corey and Julie being on at the same time. Pete tried for years to find a replacement for the lovable stooge Bob, but that mold was broken and life goes on. Oh yea, I also miss Kevin's passionate crab cake reviews. They were classic.​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts