Avis shuttle to port

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
Is it easier/harder to sign up for the Avis shuttle to the port? Would you try for the Avis shuttle or Radisson?

Wont get into MCO until after 1pm so it looks like we may be one of the last to sign up for the Radisson shuttle - ahhhh

Can DH drop DS & I off at the port so we can sign-in, return the rental car, check himself in at the port then get in line with us?

I know Avis is no longer at the Radisson but I thought I read that they shuttle btwn their new place, the Radisson and the port?

When you return your car to Avis, which is 1 1/2 miles from the Radisson, you have the option of getting dropped off at the pier or the Radisson.
I think it would be easier to drop your family and luggage at the pier, drive to Avis, and return to the port on the Avis shuttle, or you can get a lift back to the Radisson and wait for the Radisson shuttle. Make sure you sign up for the Radisson shuttle the night before...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter