Autographs on Pillowcases???

Favorite Auntie

<font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon
Does anyone know if they are doing the autographs on the pillowcases if you leave it at guest services on the Magic? I have seen some posts that say they are, and others that say they are not. My 5 year old nephew would get a kick out of this on our cruise in November, but I don't want to mention it to him if they won't do it......? Any recent cruisers know the answer?:confused:

I bought a Disney theme pillow case and left it at Guest Services last year. They did it for me - no problem and then on the last night of the cruise- I put it on DD's bed. She loves it and still takes it when she goes to slumber parties!

We took a Disney theamed sweatshirt with us on the 4/26/03 Magic. When I went down to guest services to drop it off we were told that we should take it with us to the scheduled character signing sessions and get the shirt signed ourselves. They did suggest that if we couldn't get all of the signatures we could bring the shirt back on Thursday, and they would see if they could help with the signatures we were missing.

We heard that they had been overwhelmed with these requests and they couldn't do all of the signings at Guest Services anymore.

:(

Scott

We just went on the May 1 cruise and they characters signed both the pillowcase and shirt. We dropped them off the day we boarded and picked them up the next day, no problems. We put them in zip lock bags with a sharpie. The nice thing was they signed it in all different colors, not just the sharpie we gave them. My daughter loved it.

Just got off the Magic (Western) June 14th. You have to carry around things to be signed to the character appearances yourself - no dropping stuff off at guest services.

Hi, everyone

On our last Wonder cruise (3/03) we were going to drop off a pillowcase to be signed by characters but then decided instead to buy one of those kid's Pluto toys (at MK before cruise) designed specifically for autographs. We were going to drop it off at guest services on the ship but then wondered what if all that happened was some guest services cast member just sat at a desk in the back signing them all...not so very magical...so we opted instead to cart Pluto around with us to the character greetings and Parrot Cay breakfasts...got all our autographs in one day and didn't have to take Pluto along after that. Pluto is now a permanent part of our Mickey Mouse kitchen decor, along with some great photos taken on the ship of the characters signing him! I think the pillowcase idea is cute, too, but I'd definitely take it around myself for signing to ensure my autographs were "authentic" ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter