Autographed photo in room?

awatt

<font color=CC66CC>My pontoon boat is like a float
Is there a service I could pay for to have an autographed photo of a character in our rooms upon arrival? Do I call guest services at the hotel? My little girls would be so thrilled.

When we stayed at the POR last November we were suprised with 2 autographed photos one day. When we checked in both of my children came to the counter with us, my daughter said Hi and told the CM that she thought the resort was beautiful!(she's very outgoing). He then gave them coloring books and crayons to go sit at the little TV table with. After he checked us in he asked me who their favorite Disney characters were and I told him my daughter loves the Princesses and my son loves Pooh Bear and friends. He then asked me what their names were again and how to spell them, I had no clue what he was doing.

A few days later we came back to the room to find 2 autographed pictures, 1 from Snow White and 1 from Pooh Bear and friends, personally addressed to each of my kids. It was so cool and a really neat surprise. I'd never had anything like that happened before and it really was a magical moment for the kids.

Maybe after you check in you could ask the CM about it, I'm sure they could help you out.

Have a great trip!!!!!

similar situation happened to us at the WL. We received autograph photos balloons and little chocolates addressed to each one of my children, had no idea but when we checked in they asked the same questions, favorite character and how to spell their names.

Last year we stayed in WDW during my 30th birthday. Upon checking in DH told the CM it was my birthday in two days. The CM asked DH then me what our favorite characters were. I believe he ask DH to through me off guard. On the day of my birthday, I found a card autographed from Cinderella and Prince Charming along with a really cute towel display.

If you want to surprise your children, it wouldn't hurt to call your hotel and ask them to arrange it for your arrive. I seriously doubt there would be any charge for this.

Same thing for us at WL....A very nice CM who helped us with some planning issues asked us at one point who our favorite characters were. When we arrived there was an autographed photo of each one in our room.

I'm sure if you asked at guest services they'd be more than happy to arrange something free of charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter